Disclaimer & Policies
I pride myself on my expertise and because of this, there are a few policies that I have to ensure the ultimate VIP salon experience for my clients.
I want to make sure we are both as safe as possible during our time together. Here are my COVID Guidelines:
- If you are showing signs of illness (fever, fatigue, coughing, shortness of breath, etc), have been around someone who's sick or has tested positive for COVID please reschedule your appointment
- If you've traveled within 14 days of your appointment, if you don't take wearing a mask seriously, or have been in groups please reschedule your appointment
- Send me a text when you arrive
- I will meet you outside to take your temperature and walk you to the restrooms to wash your hands.
- Please limit the items you bring into the salon and bring your own snacks and beverage
- Please wear a mask with loops, covering your nose and mouth will be required for the duration of your appointment. I do not provide masks, if you don't have one you'll have to reschedule and will be charged 50% of the service booked.
Strict sanitation measures will be taken throughout the day and all working areas between each client; allowing 15 minutes between appointments.
Service Adjustment Policy
I do not offer refunds and I can only guarantee my color services if the suggested products are purchased. I like to be as transparent as possible with all my clients. I try to under-promise and over-deliver. If I have not met your expectations with your hair, please contact me within 5 days. I'm happy to make reasonable adjustments as needed.
I require a 48-hour notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment (COVID Cancellations and Rescheduling Exempt). Due to my tight schedule and inability to skip steps in my service, anyone who is over 10 minutes late to their appointment will need to reschedule and will be charged 50% of the services booked.
Rescheduling less than 48 hours before your appointment will result in your card being charged 50% of the services that were booked. Failure to show up for your appointment will result in your card being charged 100% of the services booked.
Disclaimer For Color Services
I can't guarantee that your hair will look exactly like your inspiration photos. I will do my very best to customize your Hair Plan for you, going in the direction of your inspo pics. Most inspo photos are edited (I edit mine a bit, but I don't alter the hair much), light is a HUGE factor, skin tones are different, natural hair and texture are different.
If you are Lightening your hair it may take multiple sessions to get to your goal, I will get you as light as I can the first session and we will create your Hair Plan from there.
I like to let my New Clients know that I will do everything possible to get you to the inspo the first time! Either way, you will leave with gorgeous color!