What Is Balayage?
Balayage is a technique used to lighten hair by using a free hand, open-air method. It is the most gentle way to lighten your hair. Balayage was created In the '70s in France, the word means "to sweep". Balayage leaves you with natural-looking, sun-kissed hair. It helps to add brightness and dimension.
Can you say YES to these questions?
- Do you love or like your natural hair color?
- Do you like vanilla, beige, oatmeal, california blonde tones?
- Do you like the look of sun-kissed hair?
- Do you like to see dimension within your hair?
- Do you like low-maintenance color?
If you said YES...
To 3 or more to the questions above, then Balayage is
perfect for you!
Balayage is my favorite thing to do in the salon because it enhances your natural color, it has a more seamless grow out (no harsh foil lines), it's the most gentle way to lighten hair, and it's GORGEOUS on everyone!
"Life is more
Click here to request an appointment with me. I will go over your hair history, goals, and create your new Hair Plan!
Text me and I'll create your next Hair Plan and let you know what to book!